Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Abilities Magazine wants an article

Jennifer, from Abilities Magazine, has contacted me about writing an article about some of my travels.

I suggested an article on a few of my favourite places to visit and some of the reactions I get when people meet me. Additionally, we decided to also include some travel tips to make it easier for others to benefit from some of my experiences.

I had been included in a previous article for the magazine about various books available which are written by disabled authors.

Look for my article in the autumn issue. I am really looking forward to it!!

No comments: