Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, June 3, 2010

Detti and Lizy.

One of the best things about writing a book, is the feedback you receive from the public!

I received a heartwarming email from Detti and Lizy, out in Nevada. Lizy is in a wheelchair and communicates with a stick, in both English and Hungarian!

Her friend Detti, wrote to me that they found my blog and website, and started reading some stories. Detti helps Lizy to get out and travel and they are so motivated now, they have started their very own blog!! Here it is...


It is just new but I hope that there will be lots of new adventures for these courageous and true friends!!

1 comment:

Spirit of the Desert said...

Thanks a lot:) Im still thinking how o continue..sometimes hard, but I feel good to do it! Detti