Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, May 24, 2010

This year's Party in the Park.

Over the last few years I have really enjoyed the opportunity to participate in the Party in the Park here in the west end.

Unfortunately this year I will be unable to attend as I am heading out on some more adventures overseas. 

If you are in Mimico in late June, please attend the event and support the organizers and authors who all lend their support.

I hope that I can attend again in 2011 !!

1 comment:

Spirit of the Desert said...

I just discovered this blog and I'm so glad. And your blog. i wrote you an email, I hope you can answer!