Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Saturday, June 12, 2010

A new adventure!

In a few short days I will be heading off to Europe to see some of my old friends from my backpacking adventures, and you will know many of them from stories in my book!

I will be meeting up with Luke and Esther, from the last chapter, who are now married and have a new baby, who will be 1 year old just after I arrive!

I am hoping to meet up with Sarah, whom I met in Chile and I will be going to Italy to visit Elisa and Stefano and their 4 year old (almost!) before heading down to Rome. I have never been to Italy so am really looking forward to it.

Still have to pack, so the excitement is only starting to build !

No comments: