Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spina Bifida conference.

I have been contacted by Irene, of the S. Florida Spina Bifida Association, to ask if I would be available to participate in their upcoming conference.

Unfortunately, due to my commitments at home, I will be unable to attend, though it would be great to reach out and meet some other active disabled members of the community.

I am really gratified to receive the invitation and humbled by it too! I know that all who attend will have a great time and exchange lots of new and exciting ideas.

I hope that travel is one of them!

No comments: