Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rotary club website

I have been on Twitter (I am "bluechair", if you want to follow me) tweeting back and forth with "Rotary", the moniker for Rotary International's website.

I have asked whether they would be interested in putting some info up on their website about "Travels in a Blue Chair", as a portion of the royalties are sent to Rotary for their Polio Eradication Fund.

So far, they have not been able to receive my email....but hopefully they will tonight!

It would be great exposure to let Rotarians world wide know the capabilities of those who have had polio and are trying to do something about it.

Let's hope the message gets through to the other side tonight!

No comments: