Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, March 30, 2009

Rotary on Twitter - no word from Rotary website

As I prepare to make my second royalty donation to the Rotary International polio eradication fund, I still have not even been contacted by Rotary's website about being included in an article to Rotarians informing them of my efforts.

I was told by the person running the Twitter account that I would be contacted, but as of yet this has not happened.

I hope that eventually we can get the word out to all the great Rotarians, with whom I have joined in trying to eliminate this disease in the four remaining countries in which the affliction is still active.

No comments: