Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Party in the Park - June 23rd in Mimico

Again this year I have been invited to participate in Mimico's Party in the Park event for authors. I attended last year, when it was held in August. The event was marred with a huge rainstorm and most of us were holed up under tents, as the weather kept down the attendance.

Despite the clouds and rain, I still managed to sign quite a few books and I am really looking forward to returning again just before summer vacation! Many thanks to Sandy and the organizing committee for all their hard work on this event.

Let's hope the sun co-operates with us this year!!

No comments: