Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, November 4, 2008

thestar.com and the US election

I have been trying to interest thestar.com in doing a human interest piece on my travels around the world in my blue chair. Still early to hope for some feedback but I forwarded some background information and my bio to the City Desk, the Weekend Edition and Specials Section. Here's hoping for some contact ;-)

Now that today marks the end of the U.S. election, I am hoping to receive some publicity in the U.S. I will be ramping up the media blurbs to outlets across the country in the hopes of reaching a friendly editor.

There are many disabled, friends and families, and average people who still haven't heard of Travels in a Blue Chair !!?? My job is to keep spreading the word.

No comments: