Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, November 21, 2008

The Hour on CBC - George Stroumboulopoulis

I left a voice mail with Liz, the segment producer for the popular program The Hour on CBC. This is a follow up to the email that I sent out just over a week ago. I am hoping to interest Liz and George into doing an interview with me about the the book "Travels in a Blue Chair".

Recently they had Super Dave Osborne on the program! Heck, I can't fly out of an imaginary cannon, but have travelled a fair bit in my time too! I think that the viewers would really enjoy listening to some of my adventures and stories.

Let's hope that I hear back from the gang at CBC!

No comments: