Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Saturday, November 1, 2008

Steve Pakin TVO - still no response?

Still no luck getting any feedback at TVO. I have forwarded them an email with my info and a background on my book of travel stories. I know the viewers would be tremendously interested.

Steve Pakin is one of the premier interviewers on public television and his program The Agenda, hits on important topics in today's society.

In addition to my email, I created a topic about my book on their discussion forum, however it has elicited no response.

Interestingly, on the website of the show, they list topics to discuss, many of which are minority related...aboriginal etc.

However, a topic about minority issues related to the disabled is not present? Maybe I can help change things!!?? I'll keep trying and we'll see!!

No comments: