Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ask your library to get this book!!

I just found out that my local library has ordered 5 copies of Travels in a Blue Chair. The book has not arrived yet, but 3 of the copies are on hold already!! I am hoping that many more libraries will also get interested in acquiring my book too!

You can help! Even if you already have a copy, why not contact your local library and asking it to get the book for their section on disability?!

My next task is to try to ask a librarian to review the book for a librarian magazine and then librarians all over will become more aware!

No comments: