Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, March 5, 2010

World Book Day.

Today is World Book Day!!  I have really never thought about it, because it seems to be very low key (I only found out about it on Twitter just now), but it is a great idea.

The wonderful thing about books is that they take you to adventures or ideas that you may never have thought about before.  Books can inspire you.

I wish I had known about World Book Day ahead of time so that I could have participated in an event, but for this year I am just happy to know that someone, somewhere, will pick up "Travels in a Blue Chair" and enjoy the stories.

In the end, that is all any author can really ask for!



No comments: