Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The book in braille and talking book format

I have been contacted by Scott Rains of the Rolling Rains Report. Scott is doing a consulting stint for Bookshare.org and has asked me to get my book digitized into Daisy format, for people with print disabilities.

I have always wanted "Travels in a Blue Chair" to be available in alternate format for the visually impaired. Bookshare is funded by private organizations and makes books available when authors agree.

I am really looking forward to reaching a new audience of travel lovers!! I am sure they will enjoy all the funny stories in the book too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Walt. I am sure Bookshare members are going to love your book.