Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I want to wish a happy holiday and Merry Christmas to all the book enthusiasts who enjoyed "Travels in a Blue Chair" over the last year!

One of the great things about promoting the book is all the wonderful people whom I meet during the course of the many events I attend.

Additionally, many of my good friends come out to assist and support me throughout the year!

So, to all the new people I have met and your families, as well as to all my friends and family...

"Merry Christmas" !!

No comments: