Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Book Review from Abilities Magazine

I have been contacted by Jennifer from Abilities Magazine, which is the leading magazine in Canada for disabled people.

Jennifer is interested in doing a book review of "Travels in a Blue Chair", and I am really hoping that they follow through.

She just wanted to know that the book was widely available in the country and I pointed out that the book is available to order in all the book stores and is available online at Amazon, iUniverse, or via my own website at ...

www.bluechairbook.com

or from any other online retailer.

Please check out the Abilities Magazine website at...

www.abilities.ca

Thanks Jennifer, glad you found out about the book, I know your readers will enjoy learning about it and reading it!

No comments: