Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Rotarian - Polio - Stratford Rotary presentation.

I was happy to be able to speak at the Stratford Rotary Club this afternoon.  It has been a long time in the planning, but it finally happened.

The group was so welcoming and I was finally able to meet Ying, Elizabeth and Bruce.  In addition Alex and Gerry were also very accommodating.

The reaction to my presentation was very positive and tremendously enthusiastic!

I made my royalty presentation for Polio Eradication to Gerry, the treasurer, which he will submit to head office and Alex told me they would submit an article to "The Rotarian",  about my book "Travels in a Blue Chair".

I was able to answer questions and sign some books too!

Thank you to everyone at Stratford Rotary for making me so welcome!  You do great work!

No comments: