Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, September 17, 2009

Interview recorded !

Yesterday morning I was interviewed on the phone by John Derringer, the morning man on Q-107!

The interview went quite well and lasted about 6 minutes.  John had lots of very good questions and, though I was a bit nervous, I tried to answer as smoothly as possible.

They will air the interview sometime next week, and they will let me know in advance so that I can let folks know ahead of time.

Q-107 has streaming audio online, so you can hear the interview via the internet wherever in the world you happen to be.

I look forward to receiving some feedback next week. Thanks to Ryan and John at Q-107 !

No comments: