Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Note from a fellow traveller and a call from Paris!

On the weekend I received a wonderful e-mail from a woman named Carolyn, who loved "Travels in a Blue Chair". 

Carolyn, has wandered about the world on her own and has been all the way to Poland to visit the house where her father was born.  It was so nice to hear from another kindred spirit.  Way to go Carolyn!

Also on the weekend, The doctor from Paris phoned me up just to chat and ask where my next trip was going to be.  Dr. Jean also updated me on many of his patients, and the fact that he always shows them my website and blog to try and inspire them to get out and travel, while having a positive self image.

So nice to receive great feedback from all over the world! 

No comments: