Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, August 16, 2009

My next book - Fishing in a Blue Chair (not)


Almost every time I meet someone who has read "Travels in a Blue Chair", the question that is asked the most is "when will you write another book?"

Well, maybe it will be a fishing book!?  

My latest adventure was heading up to some friends' cottage over the long weekend.  I caught a muskie!  That is the second time I have fished for them, and I have been lucky enough to catch one on both occasions.

Check out the teeth on that fish!  It was released back into the lake.

It was a lot of fun but I think I'll stick to land and life in my Blue Chair :)

No comments: