Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Monday, July 20, 2009

Rotary Club - Stratford meeting in mid September

I am quite looking forward to meeting the members of the Stratford Rotary Club in midSeptember at one of their regular meetings.

Originally, I was contacted early last year by member Kevin McCann, however his untimely passing justifiably delayed my speaking to the Statford club.

Elizabeth has contacted me again and we have set a date to meet the group and many of Kevin's friends and fellow Rotarians.

My first presentation, in Welland late last year, went very well and the reaction was very positive.

I am really looking forward to being in picturesque Stratford later this summer.

No comments: