Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, May 3, 2009

St. Lawrence Market

One of the ideas that I have been toying with now that the nice weather is here, is to head down to the St. Lawrence Market on a busy Sunday to see if I can sign some books.

I have an inventory of books on hand and need to keep some available until June for the two signing that I already have scheduled. But, if there are still some left, I think it will be fun to see the reaction of people just shopping or strolling on a nice day, happening upon myself and my book!

I will try to shoot for July or August and see what happens??!!

No comments: