Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Q107 Radio - John Derringer

Each morning I listen to a great classic rock radio station here in Toronto, called Q107. The morning host, John Derringer, recently interviewed a man who has travelled quite a bit, and also written a book.

A few months ago, I wrote an email to John, introducing myself to him and providing some background info on Travels in a Blue Chair. Unfortunately, I didn't hear back.

This weekend I wrote back again, and asked to be interviewed. I hope that John reads my email and gets in touch. I would be fun to relate my adventures and let the listeners find out more!

No comments: