Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, April 16, 2009

Out at the park...for cleanup day!

If anyone is out at Col. Sam Smith park and wants to pick up a signed copy of Travels in a Blue Chair, this Sunday, just show up and let me know!

I was helping out last year at this time and many people wanted some copies, but I had not brought any with me.

I won't make that mistake again! The park is at the foot of Kipling Avenue, south of Lakeshore Boulevard. Oh, and garbage bags are provided for all who want to help spruce up the park.

The weather is meant to be gorgeous, so help out Mother Earth!!

No comments: