Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dunnville Library

I have been contacted by Joyce, the co-ordinator of the Dunnville branch of the Haldimand-Norfolk library, about possibly speaking there in September.

Apparently, some library patrons from the community had heard me speaking last month at the Hagersville Abilities Centre, and really enjoyed listening about some of my adventures. YAY!

I really hope that I am able to appear in late summer, as Dunnville is one of my favourite towns in Ontario, and it would be great to meet some of the disabled community along the Grand River!

No comments: