Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Physiotherapy Today newsletter.

It was great to get a plug in this month's newsletter from the Ontario Physiotherapy Association. My physio, Judy Heuff, has a great impact on my life, both when I was in the hospital in Hamilton for the first 5 years of my life, and later on when I went to primary school. I loooove physios! (but who doesn't?)

Still following up with Chapters, I talked to KZ today and we are eyeing the new long weekend next month, for the book signing at the Chapters on Queensway (opposite Sherway Gardens) in the west end.

Still hoping for some positive news from CTV's Canada AM and from CBC radio!!

No comments: