Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Saturday, November 5, 2011

Toronto Public Library - speaking @ Pape and Danforth

I have been contacted by Alice at the Pape and Danforth branch of the Toronto Public Library about speaking about "Travels in a Blue Chair" in the spring!

One of the great things I enjoy is being able to reach out to readers and travellers alike, especially at libraries. One of my most memorable was in Haldimand-Norfolk, when I packed the house with enthusiastic readers!

I am really looking forward to getting out there and meeting the group at the Pape and Danforth branch in a short while. Thanks Alice!

No comments: