Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, April 25, 2010

Local enthusiasts.

I was at a local community meeting this week and the lady who was checking in the participants recognized me! She had a copy of "Travels in a Blue Chair" and was telling everyone who would listen how much she enjoyed the book.

Today, I was participating at a local clean up day for our neighbourhood park. One of the main organizers had seen an article about me in the local paper and asked if I had a copy that he could ask me to sign. I did.

Wow, it is great to receive lots of positive feedback from all over the world but even nicer to get some in your own backyard!!

No comments: