Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Thursday, February 11, 2010

YouTube video views surpass 6000 !!

One of the great things about the internet is the immediate impact you can make all over the world.

As I have been interviewed on TV and radio since publishing the book, I have been able to make these available on YouTube. I recently checked the account and was astonished to see that the various videos have been viewed over 6000 times. To me, that really speaks volumes.

It is also very interesting to track the countries whose viewers are tuning in. Many people I meet comment on seeing me in these interviews, and I receive lots of positive feedback.

It is another great way of reaching out to let other disabled and travel lovers find out about the existence of "Travels in a Blue Chair".

No comments: