Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rotary Toronto and The Rotarian

I have had so many successful speaking engagements at Rotary Clubs over the last year, that I am hoping to arrange a presentation at one of the many clubs here in the Toronto area.

Since a portion of the royalties from the book are donated each year to Rotary International's polio eradication fund, it is always great to meet the local members.

I am always received with a very warm welcome.

Maybe some day I will finally even get mentioned in "The Rotarian" magazine, which has thus far not been interested in "Travels in a Blue Chair"? I am nothing, if not optimistic!

No comments: