Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Friday, December 28, 2007

Under the Christmas Tree!

Well, I know of at least 10 people in 4 countries that were receiving "Travels in a Blue Chair" as a gift this year...mostly from friends of mine. The ones that I have had feedback on were quite enthusiastic about getting the book and one person has already read the entire series of short stories! Now that is a voracious reader.

Here is another quote from a buddy of mine who has just finished the book ...

"finished your book I’m going to miss my night time travels. It was kind of a let down when I put down the book each night and came back to reality."

I hope that everyone reading the blog had a great holiday season and has a wonderful 2008!!

No comments: