Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Sunday, January 16, 2011

A British Library

One of the aspects of writing a book is trying to get it into libraries. Many people cannot afford their own copy of "Travels in a Blue Chair", and I am gratified that many libraries in North America, and even Australia have multiple copies available to lend out.

Unfortunately, there are no copies in any British library (at least that I know of). If you live in Britain, could you please request that your local library pick up a copy to put on the shelves? I think it would be a great way to start off the year!!

And please let me know if you are successful ....Cheers!

No comments: