Travels in a Blue Chair: Alaska to Zambia, Ushuaia to Uluru

A disabled adventurer backpacks the world - alone!! This book makes a great holiday gift or corporate prize! See my TV interviews... http://www.youtube.com/user/bluechairwalt








Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disability Studies programs

I have started to email faculty members of universities which offer degree programs in Disability Studies.

So far, I have sent out about 17 messages, as a test. I am quite surprised to have received quite a bit of positive feedback with many of the professors thanking me for letting them know about the book and promising to follow up.

I will continue sending out these messages over the next few weeks to help spread the word.

Let's get all the students out there reading "Travels in a Blue Chair"!!

No comments: